Great Ideas Grow With Us!
Service Level Packages
General Products & Deliverables
Typical Price Range*
Introductory consulting services
- Personal onsite consultation with designer
- Site assessment & analysis
- Hazard assessment
- Needs assessment
- General horticultural support
- Key plant inventory & plant id
- Climate-readiness assessment
- Work order development
- Onsite consulting
Schematic design services listed above, PLUS
- Basic site data collection & photogrammetry
- Data processing & base drafting 3D images
- Spatial composition design & elemental concepts, layouts and renderings
- Preliminary project budgeting (no-bid)
Design development, comprehensive construction dox, specifications, and construction support services
- High-level data collection
- Extant plant material & hardscape inventories
- High-level photogrammetry processing
- Real-life 3d renderings, drawings, movies
- Canopy/ shadow/ lighting experience modeling
- Planting design, sequential 6-season flowering, texture & fragrance planning; plant guild development, plant material profiles
- Topo/ land contour & grading plans
- Construction documents, bid dox, project budgeting, bid processing & analysis
- Materials & plant lists
- Elemental details
- Elevation view drawings; dimension overlays
- Submittals for HOA or agency permits
- Treatment planning, horticultural plans
- Requests for information during installation
- Construction project administration, change order management, site inspections
* Note, general pricing & service structures are typical for many simple suburban properties. Actual invoice for services rendered, according to client needs, site complexities & project scope.
Other Services Available
Priced By Project
Plant material & garden element acquisition services
Designer/Horticulturist selected & inspected materials according to project aesthetic and horticultural goals.
Delivering the best for your project!
Construction support services
Construction support services: Providing creative direction, inspection, and full-service project administration during your project build. Acting as your agent, we approve construction changes; wherever possible, minimizing impacts on your wallet and on the environment.
Carrying out the design vision with you!